The following applies to our self-catered accommodation in France.
Self-catered prices include:
- Seven nights accommodation, unless otherwise stated on the pricing table for the accommodation you require and on the booking contract.
- Water & electricity.
- For Chalets Orlando, Amitie and Bel Abri, a starter bag of logs for the fire.
- Hand towel, bath towel and bed linen for the stated number of people.
- Bath mat for each bathroom, tea towel for the kitchen.
- Crockery, cutlery, cooking utensils, duvets/blankets & pillows for stated number of people.
Self-catered prices do not include:
- Flights or travel to resort (transfer from/to Geneva airport can be arranged - please see our Transfers page).
- Lift pass (we can arrange on your behalf and even have them waiting for you on arrival)
- Ski equipment (we can recommend a supplier in your resort with a 10% discount available).
- Ski/boarding lessons (advice available, please ask).
- Holiday/ski Insurance.
- Firewood for the week where appropriate (provided on request at extra charge).
Terms in Brief for the self-catered accommodation:
- Booking deposit of 25% of holiday cost. This confirms the accommodation reservation.
- Balance due 10 weeks before holiday start date.
- A refundable security guarantee as identified in your holiday contract. Due on day of arrival (or can be taken by credit card in advance), refunded at end of holiday after final check of the accommodation.
- Check-in after 16.00 on arrival date and check-out by 10.00 on departure date. By arrangement we may be able store your luggage if you wish to arrive sooner, or leave later on the given days, but please check with us in advance.
- The accommodation should be left clean and tidy at the end of your holiday (towels and bed linen excepted). However, we can arrange cleaning on your behalf at an additional charge as identified in your holiday contract, but please advise us on or before your arrival.
- Holiday tax per adult (person age 16 and over) per day payable on arrival (0.90€/adult/day for Les Gets; 1€/adult/day for Morzine except for Apartment Le Sautaillet where it is 0.90€. Subject to change by the respective commune).
- Baby cot and high chair at a charge and subject to availability (please reserve in advance).
- All of our accommodation is provided on a strictly Non-Smoking basis.
- At selected properties, as denoted by the Wi-Fi symbol, Wi-Fi is available for your convenience but service cannot always be guaranteed. It does not constitute a contractual part of your holiday accommodation.
- Bookings can only be accepted from adults aged 18 and over.
- Should you need to cancel once the holiday has been confirmed you should advise us immediately in writing. The following terms apply:
You may be able to reclaim cancellation charges under the terms of your holiday insurance policy. We encourage all clients to have holiday and winter sports insurance.
|Cancellation Notice|| Charge (% of holiday cost)|
|More than 70 days||deposit|
|70 - 35 days||40%|
|34 - 14 days||70%|
|Less than 14 days||100%|
Payment can be made by :
Electronic bank transfer
We accept the following cards:
In addition, with WorldPay, we also accept:
Tel: +33 450 54 02 96
Mob: +33 659 22 74 95
UK: 0845 450 5380